While spreadsheets can be quite powerful, they are also challenging to learn. Learning the basics is the best way to start.
- Creating a New Spreadsheet – There are many ways to create a new spreadsheet. Learn which method works best for you.
- The Parts of a Spreadsheet – Learn the essential spreadsheet parts.
- Working with Rows, Columns, and Cells – See how to move your data without breaking formulas.
- Using Cell References – Construct different types of cell references.
- Creating Formulas – Create formulas to calculate values.
- Formatting Your Spreadsheet – Transform data into readable tables.
- Sharing with Others – Invite friends and coworkers to your spreadsheet.