While spreadsheets can be quite powerful, they are also challenging to learn. Learning the basics is the best way to start.
- Creating a New Spreadsheet – There are many ways to create a new spreadsheet. Learn which method works best for you.
- The Parts of a Spreadsheet – Learn the essential spreadsheet parts.
- Working with Rows, Columns, and Cells – See how to move your data without breaking formulas.
- Using Cell References – Construct different types of cell references.
- Creating Formulas – Create formulas to calculate values.
- Share with Others – Invite friends and coworkers to your spreadsheet.
Some topics are easier to understand through videos. We cover most of the subjects on this site in blog format and video. You can choose which works best for you.